Jul 8, 2009

Cancer



Cancer has unfortunately been in my life and from a very young age I've watched it plague many of my closest loved ones.

It changes you.

You learn what's really important, you learn to say "I love you" more, you learn to let go of hurtful things. You learn to cherish moments, to make hugs last a little longer. You learn that poems don't always rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. You learn that life is full of unanswered questions. You learn about hope and courage. You learn about the beauty of peace.

Please join me in praying for my dear friend Robyn. Robyn is a vibrant woman of God, she is gracious, giving and loving beyond anything I can express. She is a wife, mother, daughter, sister and an incredible friend.

In the devastation of the doctors recent predictions, Robyn still shines like like a bright beacon on a hill. She amazes me more and more every day.

2 comments:

wrecklessgirl said...

i am!

Anonymous said...

very nicely stated... a good friend she has...
ghb