Jun 9, 2009

Summer Referral and Returning Client Discount

I so value and appreciate word of mouth referrals. In order to keep prices down for my clients, I do not spend tons of money on advertising. Instead, I rely on you guys to help spread the word!!!

So I have developed a program as my way of saying, Thank You for mentioning my name! Now when you tell your family, friends, neighbors, coworkers and perfect strangers about Greater Works Photography and they book a photo session with me, you will receive $25 off a photo session for yourself. Just make sure they tell me you sent them!

There is no limit to the amount of referrals you can get credit for and it will stay on your account for two years.

I'm also offering a 25% discount for any returning clients this summer.

Call 541-659-9879 to book a photo session

Summer program ends September 1st.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we tell everyone Sammie... hope they'll use you... ghb